AwSUM’s selection of Fuel Additives are designed for performance.
- Provides thermal and oxidative stability
- Improves fuel economy
- Maintains injector and fuel filter life
- Reduces NOx emissions and particulate matter
- Rust and corrosion protection
- Reduces costs of maintenance and downtime
- Contains stability additive to prevent the formation of particulates from stressed fuel
- Contains synthetic corrosion inhibitors
- Compatible with high pressure fuel injection systems and exhaust gas recirculation (EGR)
Meet the all-season all-you-need diesel fuel treatment.
An all-season diesel fuel treatment that:
- boosts cetane
- prevents winter gelling
- keeps fuel systems running smoothly with lubricity agents, fuel stabilizers and detergents
PWR4 Diesel AG is designed to protect:
- critical fuel system components
- when using ULSD #2 or BioDIESEL blends (B5, B20).
It meets or surpasses all the regulatory criteria set forth by OEM’s and legislative groups.
PWR4 Diesel AG provides performance enhancements to diesel fuel to help meet the demanding needs of specific applications that require additional additives as recommended by the OEM. Fuel economy improvements are achieved through the use of cetane improvers and maintaining the cleanliness of fuel system with detergents and synthetic lubricity agents which keeps engines running at peak performance.
Base fuel quality does not always meet OEM fuel requirements. Consult OEM fuel specifications for recommendations about when equipment requires the use of PWR4 Diesel AG. EPA 40 CFR 79.23 194620003 Gen49D: To be continuously or batch blended into diesel fuel as a concentrate or as a stock solution. In bulk storage tanks, mix enough PWR4 Diesel AG to treat the entire fill amount. Use AccuPOUR or similar measuring device to ensure accurate treat ratio-1L of PWR4 Diesel AG treats 1250L of diesel fuel.