AwSUM’s selection of Fuel Additives are designed for performance.
- Provides thermal and oxidative stability
- Improves fuel economy
- Maintains injector and fuel filter life
- Reduces NOx emissions and particulate matter
- Rust and corrosion protection
- Reduces costs of maintenance and downtime
- Contains stability additive to prevent the formation of particulates from stressed fuel
- Contains synthetic corrosion inhibitors
- Compatible with high pressure fuel injection systems and exhaust gas recirculation (EGR)
Meet the all-season all-you-need diesel fuel treatment.
Designed to protect all critical fuel system components and turns regular USLD and Bio-diesel blends into premium fuels that exceed TOP TIER™ standards.
Click image below for complete Product Data Sheet.
It meets or surpasses all the regulatory criteria set forth by OEM’s and legislative groups.
PWR4 Diesel AG provides performance enhancements to diesel fuel to help meet the demanding needs of specific applications that require additional additives as recommended by the OEM. Fuel economy improvements are achieved through the use of cetane improvers and maintaining the cleanliness of fuel system with detergents and synthetic lubricity agents which keeps engines running at peak performance.
Base fuel quality does not always meet OEM fuel requirements. Consult OEM fuel specifications for recommendations about when equipment requires the use of PWR4 Diesel AG. EPA – 40CFR 79 Registered: To be continuously or batch blended into diesel fuel as a concentrate or as a stock solution. In bulk storage tanks, mix enough PWR4 Diesel AG to treat the entire fill amount. We recommend the ‘PERFORMANCE’ dosage (as per below) for the initial ‘FIRST’ tank Clean Up. Then treat regularly with the ‘MAINTENANCE’ dosage. PERFORMANCE rate is 800 ppm 1 Litre(L) treats 1250 Litres of fuel 30ml treats 40L MAINTENANCE rate is 475 ppm 1 Litre(L) treats 2100 Litres of fuel 30ml treats 63L.